Friday, November 6, 2009

Little White Lie

One of the pieces I love this season and just can't seem to stop wearing is this double heart necklace.

Apart from the fact that I think it just looks beautiful, I have a few extra reasons for loving it...
1. I will forever be a romantic!
2. Every time I have worn it someone has asked me about it.
*No matter how many times I get asked about my jewellery I still can't help but blush when a complete stranger tells me how much they love it and asks where it is from.
3. The range that this necklace is from is named after my favourite man in the world - my Grandpa. It is named after a song he used to sing to my sisters and I when we were babies.
"Be sure it's true when you say "I love you"
It's a sin to tell a lie
Millions of heart have been broken
Just because these words were spoken

I love you, yes I do, I love you
If you break my heart I'll die
So be sure it's true when you say "I love you"
It's a sin to tell a lie"

Well cross my heart and hope to die
I'll never, never tell another white lie
Took a little doll out on a date last night
Next to Gravel Gertie would have looked all right
I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea

I said baby you look good to me
I told her I love her, but oh how I lied
Now she's set to be my blushing bride
If she gets me to the altar I'm sunk
Because I can't tell the preacher I was drunk
So Lord have mercy on a no-account sinner
Give me one more chance to let another guy win her
Cross my heart and hope to die
I'll never, never tell another white lie"
'Little White Lie Bracelets'

No comments:

Post a Comment